Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday 5 July 2012

Kes rompak wanita di Tesco Ampang

Salam semua...


Selepas 1-1 kes rompak yg menyerang wanita di shopping mall lately...ni kes terbaru juga berlaku di sekitar KL...Copy paste from FB....Please read...




Repost from my friend, Nooralida M Noor, who was assaulted as Tesco Malaysia Ampang on 3 July 2012. Constant vigilance, peeps.

Dear all, I've been assaulted by a Malay man weaponed with a knife in my car in allenged attempts of rape & possibly robbery too, at TESCO Ampang open-air car park at 2.50pm on Tuesday, 3rd of July (yes, in broad daylight!). 

He had his left arm on my throat & held his knife with his right hand & slashed my neck at 2 places & stabbed my neck which wound had caused non-stop bleeding & required 3 stitches to be done on it. I defiantly fought back & tried shouting. He pinned me down with all his weight on the right side of my body & warned me to be silent & not to be stupid. He weighed 75-80kg & was 165cm in height. So, he was quite bulky.

He picked the wrong woman as I'd fight till the end of my life. I sounded the horn of my car with either my right hand or knee continuously after he pinned me down as he was trying to shut the driver's car door.

After 2-3 minutes of struggling, a concerned Sabahan lady and her mid-twenties son took an interest in the non-stop honking & the man's aggressiveness though they couldn't spot me at all as I was forced to lay down on my left & couldn't push him off me. Their interest in the situation made the attacker panicked & fled the scene.

He wasn't caught & is still roaming freely. To all my family, friends & students, please be cautious wherever you're. Even men aren't safe nowadays.

I drove to the police station to lodge a report & then to Gleneagles Hospital to seek medical attention. I'd a CT scan & several X-rays done. They stitched the wound of my neck. I'd difficulties breathing, talking, swallowing, walking, sitting & laying down. The scan & X-ray showed that my right lung was punctured & had collapsed 60% & that the chest wall was filled up with fluid & blood compressing my right lung. If I didn't do the surgery to remove the fluid & blood, I'd lose the function of my right lung & instantaneously the left lung would press on my heart which could cause the heart to stop beating.

I'm currently at the ICU after the tube insertion surgery for close observation & so far, there's been 360ml of fluid & blood extracted. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you to my family & friends who have visited me, and especially my two Sabahan Guardian Angels- Aunty Surianie & her son, Rafi. Without them, things will only get worse as the attacker was relentless & adamant.

Please do not call me as I'm unfit to talk. Feel free to text or post comments here. I'll put up the so not flattering pictures of me after the attack.



Ya rabbi, risaunya...Ya Allah moga engkau melindungi kami semua dari segala bahaya yang mengancam nyawa dan maruah kami...amin...

3 comments:

  1. Perompak skg ni dah x kire siang mlm.

    Risau nye.. sy selalu jugak pegi tesco ampang tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seramnya... semoga kita dijauhkan dari semua benda2 ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. selalu gak g kat tesco ampang tu..huii risau..minta jauh la semua tu

    ReplyDelete

Any Comment??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...