Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday 24 September 2012

I didn't know I was pregnant...

Salam semua...

Astro is giving a full channel view for every customer which will end by today...and since saturday, I have been tied with channel 733 (Discovery Home & Health)...very beneficial channel with lots of info being disclosed in the channel...and the most my favourite programmes they are having in the channel are:

i)   I didn't know I was pregnant
ii)  Deliver me
iii) A Baby Story
iv) Make Room for multiple

Haha...di kala ini ku pasti ramai yg frust bila baca entry ni bila dah sampai setakat ni kan? huhuuu...mesti ramai yg pk tajuk entry ni berkenaan ngan my 'might be getting pregnant by now' situation, rite?  Sorry readers, saja buat tajuk entry kasi gempak skit...hehehe...

My instinct lately is craving the TV Programme or muvi about pregnancy...huhuu...weird, am I?

Since Mrs Moon still didn't visit me yet, my craving of TV Programme or muvi about pregnancy, and a little bit craving of foods; all these symptoms drive my instinct that the percentage of I am preggy this time is getting higher and higher... sigh!

Is that shows I am ready? InsyaAllah...If Allah said it is the best for me, for us...so it is! 

Hehe...melalut dah...back to the topic....actually nk share about the programme 'I didn't know I was pregnant'...Cases in the programme are based on the true story experienced by woman in US.

1 interesting case to be shared: a young lady with 2 kids start taking planning pills after her last delivery...in a few reasons, she switch her family planning to taking injection every 3 months...she, a nurse, didn't experience any symptoms of pregnancy like she had experienced in 2 pregnancy before..she don't have any food craving or huge amounts of weight gain, but in the late month before she'd been shocked with the news that she was pregnant, she always felt exhausted in her daily routine as a mom and a nurse....

One day, in the morning, she had suffered back pain very badly.  Her fiancee who is also a nurse at the same hospital, asked her to go seek the doc but as she said she'd been okay, her fiancee went to the work as usual.  To reduce the pain, she soak in hot water in the bathtub.  Suddenly, the back pain came to worst as she ever felt to deliver her 2 kids...and yes, it was a labor pain...believe it or not, she deliver her baby by herself in the bath tub at home..

She called 911, then ambulance picked her up to the hospital with baby's umbilical cord is still not been cut yet. At the hospital, her fiancee shocked when look at her with the new born baby then asked, "what happen to you? whose baby is this?"  She'd replied with smile in face, "U'll not believe this...this is our baby..." huhuuu...

The ob-gyn said, for her case, the conception might happened during the switching of family planning from pills to injection.  hurm...see, sebaik2 kita merancang, Allah dh tentukan yang terbaik tuk kita kan...

P/S I : Last weekend kitorg langgan Astro Best tuk cite 'What to expect when u're expecting'...best sgt2 cite tu! mmg humour habis...and also about pregnancy! hehe

P/S II : Rindu Zameer....sobs2!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Comment??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...